Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenhearted3663

General :
Trigger

WB1340 ( new member #85086) posted at 2:20 AM on Friday, August 23rd, 2024

What happened between the wife and her AP has nothing to do with his employment and you confronting him could work against you.

Personally I would find another gym

D-day April 4th 2024. WW was sexting with a married male coworker. Started R a week later, still ongoing...

id 8846575

SacredSoul33 ( member #83038) posted at 2:50 PM on Friday, August 23rd, 2024

What happened between the wife and her AP has nothing to do with his employment and you confronting him could work against you.

AP screwing his married customers has nothing do with his employment? Come on.

Remove the "I want you to like me" sticker from your forehead and place it on the mirror, where it belongs. ~ Susan Jeffers

Your nervous system will always choose a familiar hell over an unfamiliar heaven.

id 8846613

BluerThanBlue ( member #74855) posted at 3:31 PM on Friday, August 23rd, 2024

If were the owner of that gym, I would absolutely want to know if one of my employees was engaging in behavior that was causing me to lose money, my business's reputation, and putting me at risk for a lawsuit. If OM didn't want to lose his job, he shouldn't have been screwing clients.

But I absolutely agree that confronting the OM at the gym would be the wrong move. Brew, don't put yourself at risk of getting harmed, arrested, or embarrassed. And certainly don't give him any prior warning that his job is in danger. Just go straight to the owner of the gym and tell them what happened.

BW, 40s

Divorced WH in 2015; now happily remarried

I edit my comments a lot for spelling, grammar, typos, etc.

id 8846650
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy