Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Ncg88

Off Topic :
Any parents have bi-sexual kids? Need some guidance.

Topic is Sleeping.

grubs ( member #77165) posted at 4:13 AM on Tuesday, November 1st, 2022

Been avoiding this as I technically don't have any kids. My wife's middle child is gay. Wife swears she's known since he was in grade school. Wife really didn't care. He never admitted or really denied when asked. Going with deflections instead. Wife was pretty sure that he was staying in the closet because of his dad and his dad's father whose acceptance couldn't be as assured and his somewhat out in the country high school. His mom is not one to keep secrets. He's always had more female friends than guys. Luckily sleep overs where never an issue for us because he was the one sleeping over at his Gfs homes. He even had roomed with a few girls during college. Wife's only heartbreak is he's unlikely to parent biological grandkids (lots of pressure on the youngest now). He's since graduated collage and moved out of our somewhat conservative town. The ruse finally ended when he came clean after adding a rainbow tattoo to his collection right before he graduated from college. I think his GF had passed and his dad was terminal at the time.
FWIW the youngest son, a straight male, had a sleep over at our house earlier this month with a female classmate. Wife cleared it with her mother telling her we wouldn't be home and the consensus was to trust them. We were out of town but Spawn had a football game that went late friday night. they met us out of town early the next morning. My only comment was to ensure he had condoms just in case. They are both seniors in high school. Pretty sure nothing happened as they really aren't that type of friends. I pointed out to my wife that she reminds me of her 30 something co-worker who has never found a mate even though she wants one badly. Pretty, attractive, hot, but is really her own worst enemy in relationships. Spawn's seen enough of her drama to know he doesn't want to get involved in it.

id 8763069
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy