Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Ncg88

New Beginnings :
Divorced long time ago.. x is a gift which keeps on giving

Topic is Sleeping.

MelisssaZZZ (original poster member #25953) posted at 10:49 AM on Tuesday, November 10th, 2020

Ahhhh this is heartbreaking ..

So, he is selling a jot of his stuff preparing for serious downsizing (he should have downsized ages ago, in my opinion). With that he is also selling dd’s old toys and I mean toddler toys (she is 11, almost 12 now - not playing with them)..

So my dd last night was in tears about a sold doll house because ‘She played a lot with it and imagined we all 3 could be together’.. and now it’s gone and that will never happen.. We will never be a normal family .. (She did not play with it nor she has ever been into dollhouses)

We have been apart since she was around year old. I am pretty sure this is not coming from her but this is how he portrays it.. and of course it’s not about the toys

But of course her little heart is hurting for her dad and he is fcking milking it and making it worse ..god this feels like someone is burning me alive - I hurt so bad for her. Then she says I want to be a perfect child for me.. and she is a perfect child just hurts me to think that she has to come to think something like this .. all I can do is support her through this..

Anyways, that will not make me rethinking that it is not the right road and I will not get off it. With the way things were going we would be here sooner or later and now is a good as any other time to get through this.

In terms of lump sum - no court will give anything more to him, so I am safe there.

[This message edited by MelisssaZZZ at 4:58 AM, November 10th (Tuesday)]

Me BS - 40
WH 42
1 child - 9y
married 5 yrs, together 7
DD1 midmarch 09
DD2 early june 09
some more DD's of course - cannot bother to list

Him: not with OW anymore. She grew up and ditched him..

posts: 1669   ·   registered: Oct. 23rd, 2009   ·   location: London, UK
id 8607246
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy