Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenhearted3663

New Beginnings :
Ideas for radical life change

Topic is Sleeping.

Jajaynumb (original poster member #83674) posted at 3:09 PM on Wednesday, March 13th, 2024

My duel with infidelity has hit me hard. You can read in my other thread that I had a breakdown, went missing, ended up in a nuthouse, lost my job then finally left my WW and heartbreakingly my kids to move back to my country.

It’s looking likely that I’ll eventually lose my apartment if my ex forces the sale. That will leave me with around 20-30000 . It’s not a huge amount but enough to do something with. I’m looking for suggestions on where to go and what to do. I am open to anything, however wild it sounds.

https://library.survivinginfidelity.com/topics/661294/worse-than-hell-yes-its-all-true/

posts: 174   ·   registered: Aug. 1st, 2023   ·   location: Europe
id 8828668

WhoTheBleep ( member #49504) posted at 3:21 PM on Wednesday, March 13th, 2024

That is a really broad question. What are your options for work? Let’s start there. 30,000 (dollars?) will be spent before you know it, just to survive.

I believe we have two lives: the one we learn with, and the one we live with after that. --The Natural

posts: 4523   ·   registered: Sep. 6th, 2015   ·   location: USA
id 8828673

Bigger ( Attaché #8354) posted at 4:16 PM on Wednesday, March 13th, 2024

IMHO your first choice might be if you want to be responsible or not.
Like… want to be there for your kids or simply live a happy-go-lucky Boheme lifestyle.
If the former, then start by getting as many uncertainties out of your life as possible. Like what would the final divorce really be like. Will you be left with an apartment or 20-30k. Make it a task of removing uncertainties since they tend to feed anxiety.
Then – while single, alone and unattached – what is your career? Is there some certification you can do to improve your earing capabilities, or is there an option in oil fields or abroad that would give you a 2-3 year traction to a better place?
Then there is your mental health. Is that something that could dictate where and what to do? Better off as a florists assistant at minimal pay or as a drill-bit hand on an oil-rig with plenty of stress and plenty of cash…
Decide where you want to head, then lay out a plan for how to get there.

"If, therefore, any be unhappy, let him remember that he is unhappy by reason of himself alone." Epictetus

id 8828680
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy