Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Ncg88

Reconciliation :
{no soliciting}

This Topic is Locked

Ladybugmaam (original poster member #69881) posted at 7:15 PM on Monday, September 4th, 2023

Similar to the study that was announced here.....there is a MC on TikTok that conducted a study with around 1500 WS. I know....tiktok....probably doesn't seem like a credible place to look for advice. But, some of the information she's been publishing there is really interesting and validating. Like 60% of the respondents said they cheated, once and never again. That the most common length of an A 2-6 months. That WS were usually going through their own terrible place. That many claimed to love their BS. That the vast majority stayed in the marriage and worked toward R. She has a website. She's doesn't excuse A, but seemed to explain it in a way that I could digest without going down the shame spiral myself. Check it out, if you're so inclined.

[This message edited by SI Staff at 10:46 PM, Monday, September 4th]

EA DD 11/2018
PA DD 2/25/19
One teen son
I am a phoenix.

id 8806519

whatisloveanyway ( member #66450) posted at 7:56 PM on Monday, September 4th, 2023

I don't use TikTok, but have found this therapist's blog online and many of the posts are helpful for me.

BW: 64 WH: 64 Both 57 on Dday, M 37 years, 2 grown kids. WH had 9 year A with MOW, 7 month false R, multiple DDays from 2017 - 2022, with five years of trickle truth and lies. I got rid of her with one email. Reconciling, or trying to.

posts: 574   ·   registered: Oct. 9th, 2018   ·   location: Southeastern USA
id 8806523
This Topic is Locked
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy