Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Ncg88

Reconciliation :
H basically told my best friend he looks at her butt

This Topic is Locked

Livingingrief (original poster member #79723) posted at 12:08 AM on Tuesday, August 8th, 2023

My best friend showed me a message from my H and I heartbroken. My H told my friend " YOU BETTER STOP COMING OVER HERE IN THOSE SHORTS, YOUR ASS IS GOING TO GET ME IN TROUBLE "
MY H basically told my best friend he stares at her ass when she is around.
Why would any sane man do something like this? Before this, he had never ever done or said anything inappropriate to any woman.
His excuse was it was a joke. Which is complete bullshit because my H knew when I found out about this, I would be hurt. With the knowledge that my friend would show me, I cant understand why he would say what he said. My best friend now feels like my H is a creep. My friend does have a nice ass and I know my H has probably looked at it every time she has been over. That's normal. But to TELL HER. To tell her he basically likes looking at her ass disgusts me.

Why would any man say something so inappropriate to their wife's friend knowing I was going to find out?
Why would my H say this to her and not care how it would destroy my self esteem?

id 8803640

SacredSoul33 ( member #83038) posted at 12:27 AM on Tuesday, August 8th, 2023

Deleted due to multiple threads.

[This message edited by SacredSoul33 at 12:30 AM, Tuesday, August 8th]

Remove the "I want you to like me" sticker from your forehead and place it on the mirror, where it belongs. ~ Susan Jeffers

Your nervous system will always choose a familiar hell over an unfamiliar heaven.

id 8803644
This Topic is Locked
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy