Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenbiscuits

Just Found Out :
Save me from myself (moved to General)

This Topic is Locked

SI Staff ( Moderator #10) posted at 6:46 PM on Monday, February 27th, 2023

This Topic has been moved to General

id 8779638

Jimi007 (original poster new member #81198) posted at 6:47 PM on Monday, February 27th, 2023

Getting back on point . About 6 months ago they finally hired a property manager / grounds keeper. I'll call him Tex . I noticed that my wife talked about him all the time. I was careful to listen. He is late 20's

I finally started asking questions about Tex . All I got was short answers. Then one day she just stopped talking about him completely. When I did ask she got very defensive.

Then many times late at night she would get texts. Anytime I would ask who it was, she would say , i dont know or wrong number . Yet I noticed it was the same text tone everytime.

This got me wondering....I have no access to her phone as it's always with her. Even takes it with her to shower ect.

So I started to read some forums on infidelity and other internet red flags ect.

I purchased 2 VARs from Amazon and had them delivered to my work.

I put one in our office at home and one under the seat of her truck.

It was then that I found out that she doesn't make or take calls from her truck . Instead she uses Google speech to text.

One that I caught thru the engine noise was this :

WW read my last text message

Unknown man hey can you grab me a coffee and what time will you be here ?

WW Sure I'll be there by 5:15am

Unknown man you feeling frisky this morning ?

WW Can you rise to the occasion ?

Unknown man oh yeah , meet me at 25

More to come....

posts: 37   ·   registered: Oct. 19th, 2022   ·   location: New Jersey
id 8779639
This Topic is Locked
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy