Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenbiscuits

New Beginnings :
It Really Can Turn Around

Topic is Sleeping.

maybeHopeless (original poster new member #72022) posted at 7:05 PM on Wednesday, February 16th, 2022

Here I am, back at the house of pain.

For a while after divorce I came here reading stories almost like I was pain seeking. I told myself it was therapeutic and sometimes I would be able to contribute to someone else's relief, but the truth was I was purposefully making myself relive the trauma. Eventually I stopped, and slowly began getting better. But while I was here and NEEDED you guys, you were here. Not only in providing support and advice to me directly but looking at others' situations, how they found the bravery to fight for their lives and happiness.

I thank every one of you. I'll try to stick around.

Now I am remarried to a wonderful woman with three kids who I adore (I had none previously), and life is GOOD. It will be better than you can imagine when the happiness quietly sneaks in the door.

https://www.survivinginfidelity.com/forums/?tid=642104&AP=21

9/29/2019 D-Day
12/18/2019 D
Still working on myself.

posts: 14   ·   registered: Nov. 6th, 2019   ·   location: TX
id 8716580

Shehawk ( member #68741) posted at 8:24 PM on Wednesday, February 16th, 2022

Really good to hear good at the end of the bad tunnel stories. Glad you are living a good life and are back to share that!

"It's a slow fade...when you give yourself away" so don't do it!

posts: 1712   ·   registered: Nov. 5th, 2018   ·   location: US
id 8716605

BearlyBreathing ( member #55075) posted at 2:01 AM on Thursday, February 17th, 2022

Congratulations!! Sounds like you are living your best life!

Me: BS 57 (49 on d-day)Him: *who cares ;-) *. D-Day 8/15/2016 LTA. Kinda liking my new life :-)

**horrible typist, lots of edits to correct. :-/ **

posts: 6144   ·   registered: Sep. 10th, 2016   ·   location: Northern CA
id 8716686
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy