Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Ncg88

New Beginnings :
I don’t know how to feel about this?

Topic is Sleeping.

Brokenheart29 (original poster member #51827) posted at 4:53 PM on Friday, December 25th, 2020

Hi guys, merry Christmas to you all!

I’m hoping for some advice please. My current bf of 1.5 years has just been on the phone. He’s at work today. I asked how his day has been. He said he left work for an hour to open presents with his children (9 and 6). I asked him where and he told me his xww house. Now this has shocked me. He doesn’t have to run his life by me but he never mentioned they even spoke never mind arranged this. I don’t know if I’m just supposed to be ok about this as he told me? Thanks to infidelity though my anxiety has just hit the roof. I’m now thinking how often is he speaking to her or seeing her that I don’t know about?

Thanks for listening x

Me 33, xwh POS had a pa while I was pregnant. My kids, DD 10 DS 4.They will see me through this trauma.
Dday January 2016
Divorced finally January 2017

posts: 198   ·   registered: Feb. 15th, 2016   ·   location: England
id 8619528

Alonelyagain ( member #32820) posted at 6:54 PM on Friday, December 25th, 2020

Would your bf have otherwise had an opportunity to see his kids on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? I have my kids every Christmas Eve and my XWW has them every Christmas Day. Yesterday, I took my kids to my parents’ place, then back to my place to exchange our gifts and then I dropped them off at XWW’s place at 10 pm last night. If XWW would have invited me to her place this morning to watch our kids open her presents to them, I would have declined. But if we had an every other Christmas (entire holiday) custody arrangement and I wouldn’t see them on either Christmas Eve or Day, and XWW made offer to go over her place and watch kids open presents, I’d accept even though I have no interest in XWW whatsoever.

posts: 414   ·   registered: Jul. 18th, 2011   ·   location: New Jersey
id 8619564

JanaGreen ( member #29341) posted at 1:50 AM on Saturday, December 26th, 2020

My ex and his fiancee came over this morning to watch the kids open presents. My bf frequently sees the mother of his kids. It's no big deal. It's about the kids.

posts: 9505   ·   registered: Aug. 17th, 2010   ·   location: Southeast US
id 8619645

Charity411 ( member #41033) posted at 3:20 AM on Saturday, December 26th, 2020

Yep. It's about the kids.

posts: 1731   ·   registered: Oct. 18th, 2013   ·   location: Illinois
id 8619659

The1stWife ( Guide #58832) posted at 10:51 AM on Sunday, December 27th, 2020

Interesting. He didn’t communicate this to you.

I would find it odd that after such a long time he wasn’t forthcoming. Not that he needs your permission but he could have just informed you.

What is he afraid of? I would calmly ask him why he was afraid to tell you his plans.

Survived two affairs and brink of Divorce. Happily reconciled. 10 years out from Dday. Reconciliation takes two committed people to be successful.

id 8619848
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy